[Tango-A] NA-C: Great savings, Geraldine & Ezequiel waiting list, 2 NEW all-nighters at TangoJoven 2007Chicago

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:23:54 EDT 2007

Dear friends,
TangoJoven 2007 festival is approaching at full speed, and Chicago is
getting ready for new generation tango festival.
Although we added 3 more teaching couples Geraldine & Ezeuqiel, Pablo Inza,
Mario & Anabella to our faculty, we haven't changed the Festival pass
pricing yet. The deadline is June 5. Hurry up and reserve your spot in the
classes.
http://festival.tangoshusheta.com

-Geraldine Rojas & Ezequiel Paludi classes are filling up! Due to huge
number of inquiries for private lessons. The priority will be given to those
who purchase one of the festival passes.  Private lesson schedule:Whole
weekend is reserved for our out-of town guests. Local folks will need to
choose either before or after the festival days for private lessons with
this couple.

- There will be couple WOMEN's technique classes offered by Geraldine,
addition to schedule, if you are a follower without partner, these classes
are great option for you.

- Tanghetto will release their new CD in Chicago on Thursday July 5 -opening
night milonga.

- We are adding 2 new all-nighter milongas Friday and Saturday nights.

http://festival.tangoshusheta.com
we are looking forward to see you in Chicago July 5-9, 2007