[Tango-A] Early registration ending for Sept.14th-16th in Vermont

TangoVermont@aol.com TangoVermont at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 22:46:48 EDT 2007

Take a trip tango trip to Vermont...

We've added teachers, more classes and a wine tasting dinner on Friday night,
but did not raise the prices !!!  - yet, -

until August,1st we keep the current pricing inculding two nights stay
at the Historic Brandon Inn with the fabulous period dance hall,
two milongas with wine&food, and great dancers from Montreal to Boston.
New York and throughout the Northeast.
Five workshops at four different levels all included...

Don't wait to register, the price will have to go up soon.

Visit our website: TangoVermont.com for more information,

and visit Vermont in early foliage season for a wonderful Tango weekend!