[Tango-A] SA: We Have the Place for You!

Amy and Ray amyandray at wowway.com
Sun Jul 29 15:56:40 EDT 2007

Are you looking for a tango house in Buenos Aires?
STOP LOOKING !!!
Conventillo de Lujo is for you.
Discount rates are available.   See our website, http://www.conventillodelujo.com

At our beautiful bed and breakfast in Belgrano we offer everything you need.  Conventillo de Lujo features a studio with a wood dance floor where we have group tango classes and practicas with talented instructors almost every day of the week.  The classes are FREE to our guests.  We offer breakfast ever day, high speed wireless internet, emergency medical care, housekeeping service, and use of our atrium for small gatherings.  All this is also FREE!

Amy is originally from Buenos Aires.  Ray is from the USA.  We, along with our talented staff, will be your hosts.  We founded the Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit in 1993.   Over the years we have organized many group trips to destinations all over the world.  We had a fantastic trip this year to Santorini and Athens.  Our next trip to Argentina, Buenos Aires and Patagonia, will be from October 19th to November 10th.  We look forward to receiving visitors from around the world including members of our own Club, the Motor City Milongueros.   At Conventillo de Lujo we strive to maintain a family atmosphere with the background of tango, folklore, and Argentine history.  We are dedicated to the love of tango and friendship.

We have availability for you yet this year.  Check our website, send an email, call, visit Conventillo de Lujo if you are in Buenos Aires.  We want to hear from you!

Amy and Ray
Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit
PO Box 2231
Dearborn, MI  48123