[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun@Esmeralda's All party-All tango-All the time!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 00:21:20 EDT 2007

ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS  Sun. July 29
ALL PARTY-- ALL TANGO --ALL THE TIME
At Air conditioned Session 73,  1st ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212 517 4445)

$10 admission includes classes and dancing 'til 12:00 or 12:30--or until
dancers disappear.

UP-COMING EVENTS IN AUGUST:
1.Shoe exchange/sale/give-away---Bring the beautiful dance shoes you love
but can't wear to give, exchange or sell  (keep any money you make).
Everyone I talk to wants to unload some beautiful shoes that are wrong for
them.
2. Special night of rare old Argentine films from the Jaime Davidovich
Collection
3.The Show of Shows: Finally you will all  (I hope I got good ones of
everyone) see yourselves on the big silver screen in the party room.

And last but not least---
4. Ilene de Woodstock returns de BsAs after studying a month with serious
tango musicians!  Watch for her return!!!

THIS SUNDAY:
Jean Fung teaches at 6:30--pre-intermediate
Jean will also DJ!  Her music programs are a big success and it is great to
have her spinning platters as she did in days of yore at her Philly
milongas.

I will teach the beginner class-6:30-just listening, walking, and
connecting.

Doors opens at 5:30 for outdoor or indoor eats and drinks, with Session 73
still offering courtesy wine or beer with an order of tapas only outdoors or
in cafe.

Your host,
Lucille
.