[Tango-A] NA-C: Friday, July 27 - Chicago's longest running milonga celebrates it's 7th anniversary with guest DJ Somer Surgit and visiting instructors Norberto 'El Pulpo' Esbrez & Luiza Paes!!!

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 18:38:45 EDT 2007

milonga Nuestro Tango, Inc. is THE place to be in Chicago on Friday, July 27th!!!

In celebration of our 7th anniversary and Juan Pinto's milestone birthday, Somer Surgit will be our guest DJ. The evening will feature showcases by Somer & Agape as well as possibly others ... The hostesses - Valentina Cisar, Carmen Pinto & Phoebe J. Grant - will provide an extra special light buffet and refreshments.

Additionally, visiting instructors from Buenos Aires - Norberto “El Pulpo” Esbrez & Luiza Paes - will teach a pre-milonga all levels class: "Tango Essentials – pasadas & traps: multiplying the possibilities with improved foot placement"; the class begins at 7:30 p and has a separate $15 cost.  There will be no 'free' class on July 27th.

milonga Nuestro Tango, Inc. is danced the LAST Friday of EVERY month at The Latvian Community Center (4146 N. Elston Ave., Chicago) from 9:00 p to 1:00+ a. We feature a light buffet but BYOB; the cover for the milonga is $15. The remaining Nuestro Tango milongas in 2007 are: July 27, August 31, September 28, October 26, November 30, and December 28.

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited for details on the above events (or on other classes, workshops & private lessons taught by Pulpo & Luiza through July 29) at 312-60TANGO (312-608-2646 - direct contact)  or 773-260-2595 (VM only) / WindyCityTango at yahoo.com - Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango