[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C:cyber-mega-extra special baby shower!!! (Please read)

TAN14GO@aol.com TAN14GO at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 15:46:35 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

We are anxiously waiting for the arrival of Nicolas  Merlo, (alias
Chapitito), Fernanda Gui and Guillermo  Merlo's baby!!!

Because they have so many friends and students throughout the  world,  I want
to do a cyber-shower!!!

They always put their love into everything they do, whether it is in their
teaching, performing or being supportive to friends and students. Let us shower
them with  affection and give back some of the love they have given to all of
us throughout  the years.

Registrant: FERNANDA GHI
Registry  #:  47288198
Location:  LAS VEGAS, NV

E-mail address: _Milorga at aol.com_ (mailto:Milorga at aol.com)

Nicolas  is due August 28th so that means in only 4 weeks!

We wish them the very best and know that Nicolas will bring them  all the
happiness that Paloma and Lucio bring to us everyday.

Carolina Zokalski and Diego Di Falco
_www.CarolinayDiego.com_ (http://www.carolinaydiego.com/)