[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-W: Colorado TangoEncuentro with Gustavo & Giselle: registration update

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Sat Jul 7 19:57:39 EDT 2007

Dear tango aficionados,

We are very gratified by the response to the seminar and workshop offerings
for Gustavo & Giselle in the Colorado TangoEncuentro 2007 to be held July
10-22.  We're all in for a fantastic time!!!

The Seminario Week (July 10-15) is still attracting new students - we now
have room for only 3 more couples.

But we have a limit of 25 couples in each class in the July 18-22 workshops
(regardless of whether couples are choosing to rotate with others or not),
and some classes are already sold out for followers.  In fact, the only
classes followers can sign up for as individuals are the first two classes
on Saturday.

For some classes, followers can still sign up for that class if they arrange
to sign up simultaneously with a new leader.  The two dancers need not agree
to remain partnered for the workshops, but this mechanism will help to
insure good leader/follower balance.  We'll refer to this possibility by
saying that a given workshop "has room for <x> couples".

There is still room for 5 or more leaders in every class.

Because of the tremendous response, only leaders should purchase All-class
passes or Fast-Track Passes on the website through PayPal, as some classes
included in the passes are now sold out or unavailable to followers.

The room left in each class is indicated on the website at
www.danceoftheheart.com <http://www.danceoftheheart.com/>  , and the
information will be updated once a day.

The reports from other locations on their current tour are very exciting -
we look forward to sharing them with you soon!

Abrazos,

Brian Dunn (& Deb Sclar)

Dance of the Heart

775 Pleasant Street

Boulder, CO 80302 USA

303-938-0716

www.danceoftheheart.com <http://www.danceoftheheart.com/>

"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"