[Tango-A] Celebrate the 4th of July at CORAZON!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 02:30:25 EDT 2007

Dance off that afternoon barbeque and celebrate the 4th at Corazon - we are
open all night!

We have portena Maria Ybarra giving the intermediate class, plus a
performance by renowned milonguero Alberto Dassieu. Best of all - dinner's
on us! (No one likes dancing on an empty stomach.)

For more information on upcoming Corazon events, including our Tango
Championship milonga during NY Tango Week, check out my website:
http://www.yesimlaturca.com .

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
One block away from the N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, and Z trains.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Maria Ybarra: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am, with a performance.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $ 12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com