[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Feb 4 at Esmeralda's --Just fine dancing, music, people!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 21:09:56 EST 2007

This Sunday, FEBRUARY 4------
and every Sun. evening---a terrific party atmosphere
with just wonderful dancing
with wonderful people in wonderful spaces!
@
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS at SESSION 73,  1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner
(212 517 4445)
DANCE from 7:30 to 11:30 OR LATER when the spirit moves us‹as it did last
week to Lexa¹s classy, imaginative DJ program.....We just kept going!!!!!!!!

This week one of our regular guest DJ's, ILENE de Woodstock, will keep
guests dancing up a beautiful storm (TRY to keep seated with the music of
our great dj's---very difficult)
$10 Admission includes a Very Beginner¹s class at 6:30 in front bar area
w/me, Lucille
Also at 6:30 ---More Advanced lesson in back party room with the popular
teaching of LEXA Rosean ( multi-talented, she is a wonderful writer‹see her
columns in REPORTANGO for samples of delicious writing--or go to
http://tigerstango.blogspot.com)

DON¹T FORGET SESSION 73¹S SPECIAL OFFER:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for delicious tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!

Stay tuned for some special events coming up at Esmeralda¹s!
See you soon,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053