[Tango-A] NA-C: Travel to Buenos Aires this year with MoniTangoTour07

MoniTangoTeam info at monitango.com
Tue Jan 30 16:48:56 EST 2007

MONITANGO TOUR 07: July 6th ­ 17th, 2007
3rd Annual Tour to Buenos Aires, Argentina
Info/reservation/questions: Monica Caivano <moni at monitango.com> ­
512/420.8839
Registration form:  http://monitango.com/tangotours.html

Not to miss! 10 Days full of tango ... shopping and visit this wonderful
city!
Singles, couples, men, women, and all levels welcome!

A 10 people max tour where you will enjoy some great company while  allowing
you
some time to discover the city on your own & without feeling that you are in
a tour
bus all day Walk the streets, dance all night  long (if you want to...) and
fall in
love with tango & this beautiful city. Get ready to get a taste of the
different foods,
wines, places, teachers and dancers ...a true immersion in Buenos Aires and
the world of tango!

Total Package Price per person due May 6th-- 1,499.00
Discount until March 30th -- 1,299.00
Non Refundable deposit -- $200 per person
*only deposit needed for discount
For single room add -- $383

TOUR INCLUDES:
* 9 evenings in a 4 star Hotel double occupancy in best location!
(breakfast, internet, sauna and gym included)
* Transport from and to airport
* 3 hours of Private classes per person with selected teachers
* Dinner/tango show
* Group classes at local places with the locals!
* Nightly milongas
* Shoe & CD shopping
* CityTour on wheels
* Visits to great neighborhoods, some museums and Opera House
* Personal guide, translation and facilitation by Monica Caivano

Comments from a 2006 participant:

³MoniTour 06 was great!! The Group and private lessons were really valuable
and very fun. The instructors were very personable and fun just to hang out
with. The milonga locations were an incredible experience of real Argentine
social dancing. I danced with Argentines as well as others from all over the
world. The variety of locations ranged from casual to more dressy. My
personal favorite is Porteno y Bailarin because they have great group
classes, but most of all, the people that work there make you feel like you
are part of the "regulars".
Buenos Aires is a beautiful city and the people are a big part of its
beauty. I instantly felt very comfortable there. Monica included wonderful
non-Tango sight seeing all over the area and we also had time to explore
Buenos Aires and the surrounding communities on our own. The food is
incredible.
Finally, we stayed at the Wilton Hotel and the rooms were comfortable and
the people their are wonderful!
If you have never been to Buenos Aires or you have needed a guided Tango
experience, take the'07 Monitango Tour.² Jay Whitley

MoniTango
Monica Caivano
http://www.monitango.com
moni at monitango.com