[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival 2007 - Eleventh Anniversary - Memorial Weekend-Week

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 03:04:23 EST 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

YES!  We are having our Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach, on  Memorial
Weekend and Week, starting on May 25 through early Sunday morning, June  3,
2007.  Make your plans early.

We have three packages to choose from, the Memorial Weekend, the Memorial
Week and the Double Package (Weekend and Week).  For the Memorial Weekend  we
are including all classes on Monday.

The prices for the three packages are the same as last year's.  Early  Bird
enrollment is until February 28.  Full payment due by April  15.  Flyers will
go out next week with registration forms.  If you are  not in our mailing list,
please call and give us your address.

The web site is being updated with this information.

The following is a brief resume of what you will experience at the Eleventh
Tango Fantasy Festival 2007:

o    Fantastic workshops with one of  the best faculties in the world of
Tango.  This year, both of the Zotto  brothers will be there.  This is indeed a
rare opportunity, as Miguel Angel  and Osvaldo Zotto are two of the most famous
tangueros in the world and they  rarely teach in the US.

o    We also have Fabian Salas and  Carolina del Rivero, Guillermina Quiroga
and Claudio Villagra, Dany "El Flaco"  and Silvina Vals, Facundo and Kelly
Posadas, Silvia Gryntz and Guillermo  Salvat.

o    Great Milongas every night (at  least three of them lasting all night)
with great DJ's, the best from US and  abroad.

o     The hotel is  the Deauville Beach Resort with newly renovated  rooms.
Most rooms have an ocean view.  Very reasonable rate for a  single or double
is $110. plus tax.  An extra person in the  room is $15 extra.  All rooms have
a small fridge, iron & ironing  board, hair dryer, coffee pot (complimentary
coffee).  Reservations must be made directly with the hotel (Tel.
305-865-8511).  Location is ideal as there are many ethnic restaurants in  the area and
also good shopping and 24 hour IHOP and Walgreen's across the  street for late
snacks after the Milongas.

o    Again, there will be two  spectacular Masters of Tango Shows at the
Napoleon Ballroom.  One on  Sunday, May 27 (no dinner).  The other on Saturday,
June 2nd. with  dinner included for Week and Double Package holders.

o    "Taxi Dancers" are back  "imported" from Argentina.  This benefit is
free for the lady participants  who do not have a partner.  This works well at
our festivals and all ladies  get danced several times, no one sits out at our
Milongas.

o    Best professional teachers,  great Milongas, lots of warm sun and the
beach, great swimming,  relaxation, fabulous restaurants, spectacular shows,
lots of  fun... and if you need a vacation...
This is THE PLACE!

I urge you to make your reservations today, do not delay, the hotel will
sell out during Memorial Weekend and Week, it always happens, remember past
years.  There is an incentive for groups and great discounts if you join  before
Feb. 28.  Please call me for more information.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
(305) 274-2705
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)