[Tango-A] NA-E: La Milonguita Ideal this Sunday with another wonderful night for you!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Fri Jan 19 00:37:44 EST 2007

Dear Tangueros

After a great Sunday night with over a 100 of you there, and the live music
playing and inspiring us more then ever, I want to invite you all to another
amazing Sunday night. We have a wonderful friendly atmosphere, where
everyone comes and enjoys the music, dance, wine & food, and this is all
thanks to you! So, this

Sunday, January 21st

La Milonguita Ideal

Basic Class from 7.30-8pm (for all your non Tango friends)

Dancing from 8pm to 11pm

Free Argentinean Wine

Argentinean Buffet

Great Dance floor, best music played

At the one and only

Pierre Dulaine Dance Studio

Plus.

Wine Raffle

And..

Felina Shoes is back with more shoes for man and women! Gorgeous selection,
come check it out! This is the place to buy Tango Shoes in New York City!

Hope to see you there!

@

Pierre Dulaine

25 West 31st St, 4th Floor