[Tango-A] * January 28, Sunday Tango Practica & Enrollment Day *

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 22:18:32 EST 2007

        Sunday Tango Practica
  at
  Tango Academy of Pasadena

    This popular Sunday event is offered every five weeks to our students, visitors and to the general public. The main purpose of this tango gathering is to provide the students with the opportunity to tango and practice what they have learned throughout the five week series.
  We welcome visitors whom may be interested to learn and explore all the options that the Tango Academy of Pasadena has to offer.

  You are cordially invited to the

  Sunday Tango Práctica on

  Sunday, January 28, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

  Upcoming Argentine Tango Series Enrollment Day
  &
  Introduction Class of Argentine Tango to newcomers.

  Tango Academy of Pasadena
  c/o Pasadena Civic Ballet Center

  253 North Vinedo Avenue, Pasadena, California 91107,
  (North of Foothill Blvd., between Altadena Drive and San Gabriel Boulevard)

  Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages included with admission

  www.TangoAcademyPasadena.com

  Telephone: 323-276-6746

  E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com