[Tango-A] Tuscany, Santorini, Istanbul, Tango Holidays 2007

Agustina Claudio agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:48:49 EST 2007

Dear Friends,
Here we send you a reminder of our Tango Holidays for 2007:
Intensive tango seminars in wonderful destinations!

* April 28th to May 5th*: *Tuscany*

 *May 12th to 19th*: *Tuscany*

* May 20th to 27th*: *Greece* (*Santorini Island*)

* May 27th  to June 4th*: *Turkey* (Istanbul)

* October 27th  to Nov 3rd *: *Tuscany*

* **December 2ndh  to 11th :* *Buenos Aires*

Take advantage of the Early Registration Price: 3 months before the date of
tango holidays you choose.
For more info please visit our we site www.actango.com.ar
We have detailed and complete information of each destination in order to
help you to prepare your trip. Email us if you would like to get this info.

Best regads
Agustina & Claudio
agustinayclaudio at gmail.com