[Tango-A] NA_E:Tango at Ohio State University

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 18:24:54 EST 2007

Milongueras, Milongueros,

Yes, we are having a Winter TANGOMANIA, Jan. 19-21, with David Black
of Boston and MIT, and -- I hope -- our friends from Cleveland (Tim
Pogros), Cincinnatti, Indianapolis and Tennesse, as well as local
instructors and talents. More details later, but the timetable is as
follows:

FRIDAY JAN. 19: MOONLIGHT MADNESS at RPAC:
9pm: FREE Beginners LESSON with David Black;
10pm-until last dancer: FREE MILONGA, DJ: Tim POGROS;
Light drinks, foods, improvised shows, prizes (incl. an iPod).

SATURDAY JAN. 20 and SUNDAY JAN. 21: Workshops with David Black:

SATURDAY, Jan. 20: 1:30pm-3pm All Level;
3:15pm-4:45pm Intermediate.

SATURDAY JAN. 20, 7:30pm: La MILONGA Buckeye, with LIVE MUSIC, thanks
to local talent (please let me know if you can join the band, or sing)!

SUNDAY, Jan. 21: 12:00-1:30pm All Level;
1:45pm-3:15pm Intermediate.

Precise program will be advertised on http://tango.osu.edu in a few
days. PRIVATE LESSONS are available by each of Tim Pogros and David
Black - write to tango at osu.edu to reserve a spot, specify your level.

Prices: Adults: $10 per workshop; students half price; TangoOSU
members: included.

I'll announce Jan. 20-21 exact location later, but Friday Jan. 19 is
at RPAC amphitheater, entrance is free for all, no OSU affiliation
needed. This is an Open-Air type of space inside the modern
glass-walled building. The Saturday La Milonga Buckeye will be in a
classical hardwood floor setting.

Accomodation for out of towners: free dormitory style accomodation and
hot shower will be provided for those bringing their gear (sleeping
bag, towel) and RSVP. My attempt will be to create eventually a
Nijmegen style event (www.elcorte.com) here, but I'll need all the
help you can provide.

All info is at http://tango.osu.edu - just click to get a map, etc.
This site will be updated as soon as new info becomes available. For
any questions, write to tango at osu.edu

See you on the dance floor,
Yuval