[Tango-A] Guided Practica + New Tango Program in NYC!

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Wed Jan 10 01:28:16 EST 2007

We want to let you know about our tango activities, which resume next week
on January 15th. We would love to see you all in the classes and guided
practica. See our schedule below and check the web site for videos and more
details about the classes.

Come learn tango for the first time or polish your skills with classes on body
awareness, dynamics, musicality and all of the old and new tango elements
combined in close and open embrace!

Tanguero greetings,

Daniela and Luis
http://www.luisbianchi.com

MONDAYS
@ Kelley and Ping
325 Bowery @ 2 st

6:30pm Beginners
Learn your first tango steps and begin to understand the music with classes on
tango, milonga and vals.

7:30pm Intermediate Progressive Series
Expand your tango vocabulary and explore new possibilities for musical
expression. Find your creativity in the dance.

8:30pm-11pm Guided Practica
Practice your moves and polish your technique under the instructors'
supervision. Learn a new step every week.

WEDNESDAYS
@ Champions Dance Studio
257 w 39th st between 7th and 8th, 14th floor

7:30pm Foundations Progressive Series
Expand your tango vocabulary and deepen your musicality and use of
dynamics. Learn to communicate more effortlessly and effectively with your
partner and increase your sensitivity and connection. Learn to use the
vocabulary you know in innovative ways. The foundations class emphasizes the
development of solid technique and body control and the focus is on
intermediate and advanced students.

8:30pm Advanced Progressive Series
Keep expandind your vocabulary, musicality and dynamics with more challenging
material. Explore funky sacadas, ganchos, boleos, alteraciones, rebotes,
enrosques, shared axis elements and beyond. Learn how to make your moves work
both in open and close embrace.

SELECT DATES

Tango Clinic
Polish your dance with these special semi-private technique classes.
Enrollment is limited to 4 people/session to allow us to focus on the
particular needs of each student. Learn exercises that you can do at home in
order to fine-tune your tango skills and body awareness and find the most
enjoyment in your dance. Email or call us for details.