[Tango-A] NA-E Charlestontango January 14,19 and 20

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:36:31 EST 2007

Happy New Year,Tangouero/as

Get your dancing shoes on,its time to get up close and personal in 2007!

Our First Second Sunday Soiree of the year on JANUARY14,2007 will feature a
1 1/2 hour class with our great friends from Columbia,Ken and Zenaida
Broom,with Chris and Kayla adding to the fun.
We will learn some great moves and have an interactive period where your
questions and comments will be invited.

We will meet upstairs at Mistral Restaurant,99 S.Market St.,downtown
Charleston, from 4 - 5:30pm for the class. The Dinner/Social/ Milonga will
begin immediately afterward.
Price is $10pp~Milonga is free w/purchase of food,or $5 to the restaurant.

FRIDAY,JANUARY 19th...HORACIO returns,fresh from Buenos Aires.
We will meet at Arthur Murray Dance Studio in the Northbridge Shopping
Center,Hwy.171,W.Ashley area,Charleston at 6:30 pm. Class continues until
8:30pm,followed by a practilonga(ie:milonga with assistance
from Horacio) until closing.Please feel free to bring food and your favorite
beverage to enjoy during the practilonga.

SATURDAY,JANUARY 20th...Please show up for a  milonga with Horacio at "Casa
Debbie",the home of Debbie Marlowe,362 Sweetgrass Creek Rd.,
Charleston,(James Is.area),29412. Ken and Zenaida will be on hand to teach a
basic lesson in Rueda(a type of salsa done in a group;its easy to learn
great fun!) Debbie has promised to provide an authentic Argentine beef dish.
Please bring a dish to share and your favorite beverage. Fun begins at 7pm.
There is plenty of room for overnight guests and all are welcome. Call
Debbie at (843)813-2919 if you want a real bed.
LETS DANCE!!