[Tango-A] NA-E: La Milonguita Ideal reopens tomorrow, Sunday January 7th!!!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Sat Jan 6 16:31:30 EST 2007

Dear Tanguero Friends

I hope you all had a good start in 2007! This Sunday La Milonguita Ideal is
reopening with exciting new energy and surprises for you! We now offer a
Basic class right before the Milonga, to help newcomers onto the Dance
Floor, and so you can bring your non-dancing friends to the Tango.

We are looking forward of seeing you all again!

La Milonguita Ideal

Sunday, January 7th

Dancing from 8pm till 11pm

New: Basic Beginners Class from 7:30-8pm

Argentinean Wine & Home Made Authentic Argentinean Food

Great Selection of Music

Smooth Dance floor and great Atmosphere

Plus.

Our Wine Raffle, win a bottle of Navarro Correas

@

Pierre Dulaine

25 West 31st St, 4th Floor

Betw. 5th & Broadway

Also, don't forget:

We are back at Champions with our Group Classes:

Advanced Beginners: 5-6pm

Intermediate: 6-7pm

for more info call:

646 326 3998 or 646 316 02 65