[Tango-A] NA-E: Start 2007 this Friday with Live Music, Class with Angel Garcia Clemente, and free Empanadas & Wine!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Tue Jan 2 19:35:18 EST 2007

Dear Tangueros

We will start the New Year with a very special Milonga for you, with lots of
surprises! To start 2007 in a great way, we are very proud to  have world
class musicians Tito Castro and Octavio Brunetti playing live for us, top
teacher Angel Garcia Clemente teaching the intermediate Class, plus we have
free authentic Empanadas and Argentinean Wine for you! We will offer you
only the best this coming year!

Friday, January 5th

A media Luz

Presents

Live music by

Tito Castro (Bandoneón)     Octavio Brunetti (Piano)

Intermediate Class from 9-10pm

with

Angel Garcia Clemente

Click for more info <http://angeltango.com/>

Plus

Homemade Empanadas

Argentinean Wine & Dessert

Dancing from 10pm till 2am!

Great Music & Friendly Atmosphere

Plus

Wine Raffle!!!

@

Pierre Dulaine Dance Studio
25 W 31st (b/t 5th & Broadway), 4th Floor

Your hosts,

Annatina & Hernan
http://www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>