[Tango-A] NA-E: Viviana & Isidoro Levinson at the Tango B&B in Virginia, Jan 19-21

Andy Stein andy at thepequod.com
Mon Jan 1 21:26:32 EST 2007

Spend a Tango Weekend with Viviana & Isidoro Levinson, January 19 - January
21, 2006 at our new Tango B&B in Hampton Roads, VA.

Sign up for a package to include overnight stay at our beautiful and
romantic Tango B&B that includes group lessons, practicas and Milongas every
night.

Or, you may attend any single event, schedule private lessons, or reserve a
Day Pass.

For details, please check the event's web site at:

http://thepequod.com/tango/viviana/

Viviana will display her wide selection of Tango shoes for sale.

The Pequod Inn is conveniently located between Williamsburg and Virginia
Beach in the award winning, new urban neighborhood of Port Warwick. Not only
will you stay in this sumptuous B&B but you will have fabulous restaurants
and shops right outside our door.

--
Andy Stein