[Tango-A] Charleston(SC)News/Tango~SpoletoUSA

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:00:17 EST 2007

                          ~CharlestonTango News~

Sunday,March 11,

..........the beginning of Daylight Savings Time and time again for our
Second Sunday at Mistral Restaurant with Harby Gonzalez & Co.,master
instructor,professional choreographer and performer of Argentine Tango.
The class will meet upstairs at Mistral Restaurant,99
S.MarketSt.,29401,downtown Charleston,from 4 - 6pm. $30pp.
Dinner/Social/Milonga
will follow immediately until ?
All levels of dance expertise are welcome..bring friends who want to
socialize or just want to know more about AT.

HEADS UP FOR TANGO/SPOLETO!

We will be hosting another(bigger,better)tango event
during the Spoleto Festival USA,including our now-infamous "Tango on Folly
Beach" milonga!(yes,bare feet,waxing moon,firelight,and,weather
permitting) Of course,we have plan B.
The Festivities 2007 will take place on Memorial Day weekend,May 25 -27,(or
28 if enough folks stay til Monday.) The QuinTango Orchestra will also be in
town with a schedule of performances.

btw~The discount airline AirTran will begin service
between Charleston and Atlanta on May 24. This is
expected to reflect favorably on rates of other airlines.

We will have a limited number of local places to put you up-you may reply to
tangoatist at gmail.com to get your name on the list.
Look into the major and minor hotel chains in Charleston
or Mt.Pleasant ASAP.

More details to come.....!