[Tango-A] NA-E: Robin and Jennifer workshops, Milonga, Brandeis University, MA, March 2/3

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 09:01:45 EST 2007

*Milonga*
(http://people. brandeis. edu/~lind/ milonga.jpg)
Brandeis University is having a milonga on Friday,
March 2nd.

All Levels musicality lesson: 8-9 w/ Robin Thomas and
Jennifer Olson cost: free

Milonga: 9-12 at the Rose Art Museum (on Brandeis
campus) w/ dj Robin
Thomas
Cost: $10, 50% student discount

Jennifer Olson is also going to have shoes with her,
so if you guys
are considering getting new shoes, check them out.
Dress Code: Wear something from the deepest recesses
of your closet.
Any at all does. Top hat and tails, a tutu, a
sombrero, last year's
Halloween costume, as long as it's dancable, we don't
care.

Sadly, the museum asked that we keep limit attendence
to 100 people, so if you're
interested, please email Maya in advance at
lind at brandeis. edu or give her
a call at 973-768-8173 (she prefers e-mail)

*Workshops w/ Robin Thomas and Jennifer Olson*
(http://people. brandeis. edu/~lind/ robinworkshops.
jpg)
Saturday, March 3rd
Robin and Jennifer coming for three workshops, which
will be held in the Shapiro
Campus Center multipurpose room. (Big ugly green
building)
12-1:30 Connection: how to be a better dancer (all
levels)
1:45-3:15 Milonga Traspie (int)
3:30-5:00 Single Axis Turns (int)
Cost: $7/student/workshop or $15/nonstudent/ workshop
we're also holding a free practica from 5-6

Directions: http://www.brandeis .edu/overview/
directions. html

For more info contact
-Maya (lind at brandeis. edu or 973-768-8173)

www.robinthomastango.com