[Tango-A] Misc: Casa de Deby in March

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Mon Feb 19 12:34:04 EST 2007

Coming to Buenos Aires in March?  Want a great place to stay? (OK, the
rest of the months are great with me too.)  I had a cancellation for
March and now the room is once again available.  I live in Palermo Viejo
on the 17th floor with a view of the river.  My balcony is full of
plants and a lemon tree. (Can you believe?) You can have your coffee and
medialunas while looking out to Uruguay.

Palermo Viejo is a great place for tango dancers.  You can walk to Salon
Canning, La Viruta, and Campotango.  The 12 bus takes you to El Beso,
Porteño y Bailarin, El Arranque, and Lo de Celia in 20 minutes.
Transportation in this area is the best.  You have tons of buses and the
subte to take you all over Buenos Aires.  If you tire of tango (Oh yeah,
right!) You can walk through the botanical gardens, the Japanese
Gardens, the Palermo Parks, and various other attractions.  Palermo
Viejo and Soho are well known for the excellent restaurants, cafes, and
shops.

My apartment was 100% remodeled a year ago.  The rooms have pillow top
mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets and towels.  You can use the fully
equipped kitchen, the living room.  I also include a cell phone for you
to use while you are here.  If you are interested, email me for rates.
Check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or my blog at
www.tangospam.typepad.com

Besos

Deby