[Tango-A] MISC: Tour- Followers, are you ready to take your dancing to another level?

infocelebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Sat Feb 17 01:46:15 EST 2007

FOLLOWERS  are you ready to TAKE YOUR DANCING to ANOTHER  LEVEL? Then  this
is your dream trip to Buenos Aires...

  Come  join Tango Tours with a Twist in...
 BUENOS AIRES for the FIRST
 LADIES TANGO WEEK!
 March 2nd - 11th, 2007 A  unique, tour where we study with some of the best
 TOP FEMALE TANGO TEACHERS - by  day & have
 local PARTNERS for the NIGHTS  OF DANCING at the best MILONGAS.
 Airfares are changing daily so call your  travel agent right now!!

  Your  tour Package Includes all of the following:
 *  Your choice of 6 classes from this incredible line up:
  Special Guest Teacher
 Milena Plebs
 Teachers
 Giselle Anne,
 Lorena Ermocida
 Alejandra Martinian
 Aurora Lubiz
 Nancy Louzan
 Johana Copes
 Carolina Bonaventur
*  tango trainers in the classes
* 8 nights  accommodation with breakfast walking distance to landmarks like
the Obelisk & Café Tortoni (double occupancy)
* Local dance partners for the nights of dancing at the most popular  and
interesting Milongas
*Tango  Fashion show
* Rejuvenating Œyoga4tango¹ classes
* Inspiring spectacular show.
*  Transfers to all the Milongas and classes
*  Your ever present guide, translator, companion and hostess, Gayatri
Martin

 Optional:  Woman in Tango History presentation € additional classes € city
tour € sailing trip

Tour  Package Value $1550
 REGISTER now $1450!! (double occupancy)
 I may be able to help with airline reservations, time  is of the essence.

For  details and information call: 212 725 1078
 To register on line with Paypal
 http://www.celebratetango.com/tours/baires.html
 Looking forward to.....
 ¡Celebrating Tango with you!
 Gayatri

  Ps if you do not receive a response within 1 week please  re-send your
e-mail. It appears that perhaps due to the spam filters occasional  e-mails
do not get through.