[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Milonga every Saturday in North Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 02:44:36 EST 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

SNOW BIRDS!! Come on down!! Get away from that awful snow and  blizzards and
enjoy our warm weather!!

Last Saturday it was a tremendous success with well over 100 attending  our
First Anniversary celebration with an  Argentinean "Asado" outdoors and dancing
inside in the  Milonga.  We had several people from out of town, including
Tampa,  Sarasota, New York, etc.  Everyone enjoyed the champagne toast with
their dinners and the professional show by Diego and Diana.  We report  that
Fabiola Castaneda was the lucky winner of the full  Congress registration to Tango
Fantasy Festival in May 25 through June  2.

Thank you to all that supported our efforts to provide the tanguero/a
community with quality milongas at an incredibly affordable price.

This coming Saturday, February 17 we will have another raffle yet of a
Weekend Package to Tango Fantasy Festival.  Don't miss this great  opportunity to
be the lucky winner!  _www.TangoFantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/) .

Tango Fantasy Milonga
American/Czech-Slovak Cultural Club
13325 Arch Creek Road, N. Miami, FL

Class by Argentine Maestros Diego Baldanza and Diana Gryntz 9-10  PM  (2
levels)
Milonga  10 PM until 3 AM or later.
DJ music by Dr. Nelson Lopez
Gourmet Dinner by Chef Mike - Coffee, Tea, dessert.

All included for $10.00 only  !

Info:   Lydia 205-274-2705 (Off.)

Tango Forever,

Lydia