[Tango-A] NA-E: Live Music this Sunday, February 18th in La Milonguita Ideal with Argentinean Masters Tito Castro & Octavio Brunetti!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Feb 14 14:05:17 EST 2007

Dear Tangueros

Last Sunday we had a wonderful time in La Milonguita Ideal, as usual full
house and a good time. Tanya was there and made great pictures (click
<http://picasaweb.google.com/tatiana.x/LaMilonguitaIdeal2_11_07>  here to
view them). And now we have great Sundays ahead of us, and we’ll stay warm
at La Milonguita Ideal. We have a special treat for you this coming Sunday,
plus it is a long weekend with a Holiday on Monday!!!!

Sunday, February 18th

La Milonguita Ideal

presents

Live Music with the Argentinean Duo

Tito Castro (Bandoneón)                   Octavio Brunetti (Piano)

Don’t miss this great Duo, two first class musicians who play Tango in its
purest form, interpreting in every moment the real sentiments of Tango. They
play a traditional and very danceable style, an inspiration for all of us.

Milonga from 8pm to 11pm

Beginners Class from 7.30 -8pm

Free Argentinean Wine & Buffet

Smooth Dance floor

Friendly Atmosphere

And of course

Wine Raffle

Don’t forget, our Intermediate Class is from 7-8pm!

@

PIERRE DULAINE STUDIOS

25 W 31st st (btw 5th & B'dway)

646 326 3998 or 646 316 0265