[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's Esmeralda's Feb 18th Let Us Eat Cake & Chinese Spring Rolls

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 05:50:02 EST 2007

Sunday, FEBRUARY 18---
Join us this week and let us eat cake----- plus CHINESE TASTINGS courtesy of
Session 73 (the best dumplings and spring rolls ever)
@
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at SESSION 73, 1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212
517 4445)
DANCE UNTIL 12 (11:30 officially but when the spirit moves us‹later)
Enjoy the Dynamic DJ Duo of Ilene de Woodstock and La Turca Yesim, and their
special music program wherein there will be a chance to play ³Name That
Milonga and Name That Vals² for prizes while offering you the chance to
continue dancing (in the line of dance).

We celebrate Chinese New Year¹s and my Natal Day* as I begin the morph into
my majority.
(*No gifts, friends, please, unless of the Big Ticket variety. Suggestions:
Round-trip all-expenses paid to BsAs; a 1930¹s classic Bughatti roadster
maybe; trip on the Orient Express--you get the idea.)

$10 Admission includes a Very Beginner¹s class at 6:30 in front bar area
w/me, Lucille
6:30 More Advanced lesson in back party room with JEAN Fung of Dance
Manhattan Studios

Special offer from Session 73:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for delicious tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!

Note Special night tonight, VALENTINE¹S (Genevieve, that is), Wed., Yesim
will host a special Valentine Dance at 101 Lafayette
For details see http://www.yesimlaturca.com

Lucille

212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays