[Tango-A] Yale's Feb 25th milonga - milonga*dot*edu

Henry Finkelstein yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 13:40:03 EST 2007

Hello Fellow Tangueros,

The Yale Tango Club is pleased to announce our brand-spanking new
"milonga*dot*edu".  Its the our first milonga in many a moon, and we want
people to come from across the northeast, so we are rolling out some special
deals for everyone!  Although this is organized by students, everyone is
invited so please some join us at:

milonga*dot*edu

When: --> Sunday, Feb 25th 4pm-midnight <--
Where:  GPSCY 2nd floor ballroom
204 York St., New Haven Connecticut.
<<Yale University>> Directions
here<http://www.yaletangoclub.org/directions.html>
DJ: Adam Hoopengardner from NYC
Non-Students (aka people with real jobs) $10 for milonga admission; take
both the milonga and the workshop for $15.
**GET THIS**  The milonga is F R E E FOR ALL STUDENTS (w/ a valid school
ID)  This is a one time offer sponsored by the Yale Tango Club because there
is nothing cooler than college kids who dance.  We realize it'll cost you
money to get here, so why should you pay to get in?  Come, hang out, have a
dance and get to know our community.

B O N U S!! Awesome Intermediate Level Milonga Workshop with nationally
famous Carlos and Tova Moreno right before the milonga @ 2:30 PM (same
place).
For students (w/ valid school ID) $5
Non-Students (aka people with real jobs) $10 for milonga admission; take
both the milonga and the workshop for $15.
WOW! What a great deal!  We are treating our guests to the lowest prices we
have ever offered - not even our own students pay that little for workshops!

After learning their super slick moves, stay around and watch Carlos and
Tova really shine in the limelight with a performance (or if we are
convincing enough, even an otra).

E X T R A   B O N U S!! Not only do we want you to come, we want you to come
back and dance with us again! Because we are really rolling out the red
carpet, every guest will be awarded VIP status and will receive 2 F R E E
PASSES to our next milonga.  We know you'll have such a good time you'll
want to bring yourself and a friend to our next one.

Can you tell we are excited?  If you have any questions, or want to let your
favorite dancers know the place to be on Feb 25th, check out our website at
http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga.html.

-The Yale Tango Club Leadership (Henry Prez, Oana VP, Guoneng Co-Treasurer)