[Tango-A] AASP: HONG KONG - Tango events in March 2007

TangoTang - Information info at tangotang.com
Thu Feb 8 03:03:20 EST 2007

Hola tango friends from around the world,

We hope to see you in Hong Kong this March!

As you might already know, the HK Arts Festival will be featuring a star
studded tango show on Mar 21-25, featuring Roberto Herrera & Tamara
Bisceglia, Claudia Codega & Esteban Moreno, and No Bailaras.  Music by El
Arranque with maestro bandoneonista Raul Garello.

I'm sure most of you are already very familiar with these star dancers. pls
see link for details: http://www.hk.artsfestival.org/en/prog/14/

We already know that quite a few friends from Asia will be coming for the
show. Thus TangoTang will be organizing an all-night milonga "Milonga Zero
Hour" on 24 March to welcome our friends from afar.  Hours are from 10pm -
4am+. These hours are unprecedented in Hong Kong!  Some of us are staying up
to go for dim sum afterwards.

There will also be a Tango Photo Exhibition at the Cultural Center (venue of
the performance) during the same week where you will see images of tango
scenes in Hong Kong & abroad captured by local dancers.

You'll find details of these events on the tangotang website:
www.tangotang.com

We will be very happy to see you in Hong Kong then.  Let us know if you need
more details. And please kindly announce these events on your site for us.

TangoTang, the Hong Kong Tango Club
website: www.tangotang.com
email: events at tangotang.com
voice: +852 8209-0520