[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga this Sat.

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:04:34 EST 2007

*It's famous, it's fabulous, it's open all night!*
*the ALL NIGHT MILONGA*
*Saturday February 10th*

*DJ Ko Tanaka* making his all night milonga debut
Dancing 10pm to 5am
9pm intermediate class with
*Orlando Reyes Ibarra & Adiana Salgado*
Performance at midnight
Admission $15 includes the class and snacks
BYOB ok

Tangueros of all levels, styles, stripes and spots are welcome.
With the largest dance floor in town,
we have space for everyone and then some.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
New York City
646 742 9400

And featuring Tarot & Astrology consulatations by *LEXA ROSEAN*
Lexa was voted NYC's Best Witch by The Village Voice! She has be featured in
the
New York Times, the Daily News and just last week in AM New York.
Lexa has written 11 books on magic, spells, tarot, and astrology
and she writes predictions for Cosmo and Seventeen magazines
as well as the Reportango! She normally commands $180 for a full
consultation
but she offers our tango community a once a month gift of tarot/astrology
readings
for $15! Take out 15 minutes to see
Lexa<http://lexahexes.blogspot.com/2006/05/testimonials.html>at The
All Night Milonga to dance with
your Stars and see what 2007 has in store for you!