[Tango-A] SA: Conventillo de Lujo

Ray Hogan rayhogan at wowway.com
Sun Feb 4 12:50:26 EST 2007

March and April are great months to visit Buenos.  The days are warm, the nights are cool, and of course the milongas are always hot!  We will be at the Conventillo in March and April.  We will look forward to your visit.

Conventillo de Lujo is our brand new four-story corner building in Buenos Aires.  The building is located on Benjamín Matienzo in the traditional neighborhood of Belgrano, a classic area of beautifully kept old villas.  The Conventillo is two blocks away from the busy Cabildo Avenue where there is convenient access to public transportation (subway, taxis, and buses).

We offer every necessary service to ensure your will be a warm and unforgettable experience.  We make every effort to provide a family atmosphere at the Conventillo.

The building consists of three floors of bright, colorful apartments with terraced balconies, a main floor with a dance studio and atrium full of flowers and sunlight, and a rooftop terrace.  There are three one-bedroom and three two-bedroom apartments.   Each apartment has a full kitchen, comfortable living room, and modern kitchen.   There is cable TV all the apartments.  English speaking channels are available.  Wireless internet connection is available throughout the building.

We have made agreements with local hospitals for emergency medical attention at no cost to you.   Breakfast every at the Conventillo is included.  We have a guest computer for your use in addition to wireless internet.

Private and group tango lessons can be arranged in our studio upon request with top dancers in Buenos Aires.  You can take Spanish lessons in your apartment,  You can also have a relaxing massage with an experienced therapist.

Our atrium features a huge barbecue, bar and breakfast counter, special oven for pizzas and empanadas, large refrigerator, stove, pancake grill, TV, and bathroom specially designed for the handicapped

Visit our website, http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com for rates and reservations.  Take a look at our video!

Amy and Ray
Organizers, Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit
Proprietors, Conventillo de Lujo, Buenos Aires