[Tango-A] NA-E Carter Milonga/Mistral w/Harby/Evening w/Horacio/Tango By The Lake

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:46:52 EST 2007

CharlestonTango Invites You.....
to a tango-filled month:

Saturday,Feb.10,
            ~The Carter Family Valentine Milonga~
             2654 Magnolia Pl.,Mt.Pleasant,29466
           Hwy 17 North in Old Brickyard Plantation

Lets all show up to initiate the Carter's newest addition,
a dance space, complete with great floor and mirrored walls!
Celebrate your love for lovers,dance friends,and Tango!
The evening starts with a free lesson with Brandy Carter 7 - 8pm.
Milonga and Social immediately following til 1am.
Some spirits and finger foods will be offered. Bring your favorite beverage
and some food to share.
There is plenty of room for out of town guests!(Sat.and Sun.night)
Questions or arrangements,contact Rhonda at 843-216-6227or 623-810-5948.

Sunday,Feb.11,
           ~Second Sunday Soiree with Harby Gonzalez~
                                 HARBY'S BACK!!
Meet upstairs at Mistral Restaurant,99S.Market St.,downtown Charleston,29401
...... at 4pm for a 2 hr.class in tango and milonga.$30pp.
Dinner /Social/Milonga begins at 6pm -til.....
Sorry,all private lessons have been booked this month.

Friday,Feb.23,

                    ~Milonguero Style Argentine Tango~
                            with Horacio Arcidiacono
This month we Focus on Followers(we need guys here...!)
...understanding the role followers play in executing a deeply satisfying
dance...$30pp.

The Arthur Murray Studio of Dance in the Northbridge Shopping Center,1706
Hwy.171,Charleston(W.Ashley area)29407.
Class from 6:30 - 8:30pm followed by a practilonga(milonga with assistance
from Horacio~a good time to ask questions).
We will dance until the studio closes,about 11pm. Please bring your favorite
friends,beverage and some snacks and make it a party!!

Feb.24 -25 Tango by the Lake III in Columbia,SC
Contact Zenaida Broom- zbroom at scana.com for details.
               ~~An Event Not To Be Missed!!!~~