[Tango-A] Tango Thursday AND SuperBowl Sunday @ Cafe Duvall

Nina ninatanguera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:07:14 EST 2007

Good times keep a rollin' at Cafe Duvall.
Raffle Time again:  Your chance to win a CD of cool new tango music!  (study up on your tango trivia...)

Argentine Tango Dance Party!  Milonga Loca at Cafe Duvall
Thursday February 1st
8-9pm Tango Class w/ Nina
$10 or FREE as your Intro Class!
9pm-12am milonga  $5
In addition...? A Delicious Menu !  Beautiful Ambience! Great Music & Dancing!

Nina and Bill warmly invite one and all --whether you've never danced or have years of experience --
for an evening of tango dancing and beautiful music.

Full espresso bar, serving Lavazza coffee and soft drinks.  Delicious Gourmet Cheese Plate and Homemade Hot Soup available for dinner.  And did we say BYOB???!!!
  Cafe Duvall
  2257 W. 23rd Place
  Chicago 60608
  773-376-8760
  tangocafeduvall at yahoo.com

    SUPERBOWL SUNDAY February 4th
        Pre Pre-Game Practica
        at CAFE DUVALL

        Nina will host a Pre Pre-Game PRACTICA on

        Superbowl Sunday

        From 2 -- 4pm

        Just $3 !!!

        Superbowl Pre-Game starts promptly at 4pm

        There will be burgers, brats & of course,

        DA BEARS!

        Superbowl kickoff between the

        Chicago Bears & the Indianapolis Colts is 5:25pm

        CAFE DUVALL
        2257 W. 23rd Place
        Chicago 60608 / 773-376-8760 / tangocafeduvall at yahoo.com

        Directions to Cafe Duvall:

        Cermak Pink Line to Western stop.  Walk South on Western

        approx. 5 blocks to 23rd Place. Turn Left & Go 1 block:  located on

        southeast corner w/ red doors.

        I-55:  Exit Damen North, Go 2 Stop Lights & Turn Left at Blue Island.

        Go through 1 Stop Sign, then Turn Right at Oakley.

        Go North through Old Little Italy (2 blocks) & look for a parking spot.

  Nina Tatarowicz
  www.tangoelixir.com
  312-730-8873

  FEATURED ARTIST for JANUARY:
  Allan Teske
  Directions to Cafe Duvall:

-54 Cermak Pink Line, Western stop, walk south on Western approx. 5 blocks to 23rd Place, turn left, go 1 block, located on southeast corner w/ red doors.
-I-55, exit Damen north, go 2 stop lights, turn left at Blue Island, go through 1 stop sign, turn right at Oakley, go north through Old Little Italy and look for a parking spot.