[Tango-A] Happy Holidays from Celebrate Tango

Celebrate Tango info at celebratetango.com
Mon Dec 24 19:57:08 EST 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

 and wishing you a wonderful fun and adventurous

NEW YEAR

from...

DANCE as though no-one is watching you

LOVE as though you have never been hurt before

SING as though no-one can hear you

LIVE as though heaven is on Earth – unknown

With much appreciation for your individual contribution to and presence in
my life.

Gayatri

Let us keep making the world a happier place one person at a time.

¡Celebrating Life!

¡Celebrating Tango!

www.celeberatetango.com

NOTE :
We are in the process of organizing and consolidating our email
lists.(STILL!)
We apologize in advance if you receive any multiple emails or need to
change your status more than once.

All information you provide us with is considered private and will used
exclusively by Celebrate Tango.

This message was sent by: Celebrate Tango, 220 E 26 St #6L, NYC, NY 10010