[Tango-A] misc: Townhouse FOR RENT in Palermo

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Mon Dec 17 11:01:19 EST 2007

Superb Buenos Aires vacation
accommodation:  <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA PALERMO.

If you visited Palermo a year or two ago, you will not recognize it
today!  So many new boutiques, galleries and restaurants, it's hard to believe.

Casa Palermo is located on Acuna de Figueroa, between Soler and Costa
Rica streets, in Palermo Viejo; walking distance to Salon Canning and
a cab ride to other venues (see map on
<http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>our website).  Casa Palermo is
situated within a small complex of three properties, furthest from
the street, so it's quiet and private.  Casa Palermo is a two story
townhouse with private courtyard and roof terrace.  The beds are
queen size and super comfortable; the sheets are high thread count
and soft and have feather pillows!  There is heat and air
conditioning in each room.  High speed wireless Internet, cable TV
with surround sound system.  There are many restaurants nearby and
Alto Palermo (shopping mall) and the shops of Palermo Soho are within
walking distance.  It is a safe area, with easy transportation
options (i.e. taxis, buses, subway) and numerous boutiques, galleries
and restaurants.

The rent is $120 US/night and there is a one week minimum. We hope
you choose Casa Palermo for your accommodations in Buenos Aires. We
are certain that you will be pleased. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to write or call.  We will be happy to help
with touring and dining suggestions.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John
John & Carolyn Brzezinski
Evanston, IL USA