[Tango-A] NA-E: Atlanta Tango Festival. Hotel deadline

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 00:40:10 EST 2007

Dear Tango friends;

 Registration is already strong for the third Atlanta Tango Festival to be held April 3-6 2008.
 This festival has become, in just three years, one of the "places to be" in the tango calendar. With a friendly atmosphere and an unbeatable location, the festival attracts dancers from all over North America, and even overseas.

 Details about teachers and DJs, schedule and registration are available in our web page: www.atlantatangofestival.com

 Today we want to call your attention to the upcoming hotel deadline. We have negotiated discount rates for the festival participants, but the rates will go up after January 1st 2008.
 To make your hotel reservation, call the Decatur Holiday Inn Select at 404-371 0204 and mention Atlanta Tango event.
 Details about the hotel are available at: www.atlantatangofestival.com/venue.html

 Also, if you want to share a room and need help to find a roommate, send us a message with your information and all available details, and we will try our best to pair people up.

 As usual, do not hesitate to contact us with any question or comment. All are appreciated.

 We hope to see everybody in Atlanta in the Spring.

 angel montero
 www.atlantatangofestival.com