[Tango-A] Ney Melo & Jennifer Bratt Workshops in Naples, Italy

Ney Melo neymelo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:54:34 EST 2007

4 ITEMS:

1) Ney Melo & Jennifer Bratt Workshops in Naples, Italy
Saturday and Sunday 15th/16th December 2007

with

Friday night exhibition at Milonga Opificio
Saturday night exhibition at Milonga Portena

All the information is http://www.lucaferrari.com/tango.php?h=1&id=127

2) Florence "TangoClub"
Monday 11 thru Sunday 23 December, Ney and Jennifer will be teaching
at Patricia and Matteo's tango school (http://www.tangoclub.it)

3) 2008 WORKSHOPS:
Jan 11 - Raleigh, NC Workshops (http://www.tangonorthcarolina.com)
Jan 18 - Fire & Ice Festival (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
(http://www.umich.edu/~umtango)
Jan 25 - Houston Tango Festival (http://houstontangofestival.com)
Feb 8 - Seattle Workshops
Feb 15 - Portland Valentango (for fun)

4) Tuesday Class at La Pista (resumes January 8th)

Tuesday 7:30pm - 9pm

Just bring yourselves, bring your friends, and have fun! Spread the
word! There is a suggested donation of $15. Suggested donation means
that if you can put $15 in the box, please do. If you are not in a
position to do so, contribute what you can. I won't be keeping track
of individual donations.

Also, this is NOT a free beginner class. In this class we will be
working on technique and rhythm so there will be material for advanced
students as well as beginners.

--
Ney Melo
www.youtube.com/tangotelevision