[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's Book Signing" Tantric Tango, " Reel New York

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 03:02:01 EST 2007

Esmeralda¹s Late-Breaking News of Tango Talent!

at ESMERALDA¹S this Sunday night, Dec. 9
Adding to the Clothes/Shoes- Exchange/Sale/Giveaway, plus other
Great Gift items.............

A VERY SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION IN GIFT-GIVING!!!!!
We have invited tanguera Carla Tara to sign and sell her new book------
the newly released "LESSONS FROM A TANTRIC TANGO DANCER²!!!
This book helps to explain why tango is a great way ³to learn about relating
on a kinesthetic and spiritual level......how the connection of the embrace
takes tango to a higher level than in any other social dance form².

Also please note that at the website of the wonderful NET Channel 13
³Reel New York Film Festival²---http://www.thirteen.org/reelny----
²Tango Octogenario² comes up as the very first gorgeous tango image of the
film series ---You can read charming quotes from viewers---
This Is a lovely tribute to the film and
to our favorite milonguero and star (Alex Turney) along with
his adored and very much missed wife, partner, and most popular tanguera
(Jean Turney).

The usual dancing for 5 hours, the usual $10 fee for dance incl classes, and
the usual offer of A FREE DRINK with a delicious order of TAPAS UNTIL 8 in
the charming café.

Do ³be there or be cuadrado² as Esmeralda oftimes says.
³See you soon, I do hope² says Lucille, host (212 777 6053).
At Session 73, 73rd and 1st, SW corner (212 517 4445)