[Tango-A] NA-C: Shoes at Hot Winter Tango

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 20:38:38 EST 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

Men. For those of you attending Hot Winter Tango in St. Louis this weekend, we will be unveiling a limited number of a leather, hybrid tango sneaker from a new Buenos Aires shoe maker. This will be the first time these shoes are available in North America. See pictures at http://thetangohouse.com/6955.html.

We will also have a good selection of Delie for men out of Buenos Aires, and an assortment of Sansha for men from the USA.

Meet us in St. Louis,
Chas & Gaia