[Tango-A] SA: Re: MISC: Does anyone know of gender-balanced tango festivals?

Antoinette ant_in_argentina at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Dec 4 08:38:23 EST 2007

Hi Nancy

The Encuentro Milongueando en Buenos Aires, Feb 11-18
2008 promises gender-balanced classes limited to 30
people per class.

It's a tango 'meeting' rather than a festival, max 120
people, and includes 7 milongas, talks on a variety of
tango subjects, and classes with Porteño men and women
who've been developing their individual musicality and
style on the floors of Buenos Aires for decades.

You can find info at www.milongueandoenba.com or you
can email directly info at milongueandoenba.com

Cheers
Antoinette

> Looking for fun tango festivals with equal numbers
> of leaders and followers.
> This is a common practice for almost every other
> type of dance, but seems
> rare for tango.  I'd be happy to hear of anything on
> the horizon, anywhere
> in the world.
>
> Thanks,
> Nancy

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar