[Tango-A] N-AC: Austin has a little home

MoniTangoTeam info at monitango.com
Fri Aug 31 14:30:39 EDT 2007

News News! Austin officially has a tango home: EsquinaTango
After 1  1/2 years of working with the City of Austin, neighbors and
politician
we have been granted our ³conditional use permit² for our association.

Fun and groovy little new and only space in Austin that will be dedicated to
the Art of Tango
and other movement associated activities, that provide health, friends and
happiness!
Hope you can check it out when you come down here!
The Austin Tango community was key in making this dream happen and it still
is!!

Best to all! Thank you Austin, thank you Texas!!!
Monica Caivano
Ps. If you happen to be in the area this weekend, please come help us
celebrate!! ;-)

Tank you Austin! ===========================================================
CASA ABIERTA, ESQUINATANGO OPENS ITS DOORS!
Join us to celebrate that our permit was granted!
This Sunday, September 2nd 4-9p
209 Pedernales St., Austin TX 78702,
Lost or confused call Monica 420-8839

4-5p: Free Intro tango lesson with Monica
5-9m Potluck  + Open Tango Dancing
Come to watch, to learn, to dance, to eat! Come check us out!
Come for a little bit come stay for while! Let us thank you for all your
help & support!

Please Park at adjustment parking lots or street parking
around building or in Pedernales (no parking in front of neighbors yards on
3rd st.)

MoniTango  *  http://www.monitango.com
info at monitango.com * 512.420.8839