[Tango-A] NA-E - NYC Milonga at 92nd St. Y - Saturday, Sept. 1st

Tango Times tangotalk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 13:46:46 EDT 2007

Bailemos Tango-------
         Saturday, Sept. 1st
                at the 92nd Street Y at Lexington Avenue
8-9pm - Beginner Lesson
followed by the Milonga
Featuring
TITO CASTRO - FRANCINITO - MAURITZIO
plus
The Best Recorded Music

Exhibition by Carolina & Anton

This will be a "SPECIAL" party -----
"Tango Octagenario" starring Alex & Jean Turney will be shown on Ch 13, Thursday 8/30 at 10pm on The Reel NY program. If you have not seen it, don't miss it - Come congratulate him on Saturday for his tango accomplishments.

            PLEASE DO NOT MISS - ALEX WILL APPRECIATE SEEING ALL OF YOU

We will also be celebrating September birthdays
and Alex's October birthday!

$15 for the entire evening

NEWS:  Eduardo Goytia and Cyrena Drusine were selected to be in the finals in the V World Cup Competition in Buenos Aires. Way to Go Ed & Cyrena!!!!!! !!!

We Hope To See You All on Saturday - September 1st.
"Amigos! alcemos nuestras copas, brindemos, brindemos por el tango,
la noche, companera de fandango, invita con sus somras, borrachas de ilusion,
un "fueye", floresa con sus notas, un tango, canyengue y compadron,
bailemos, esta noche, nuestro tango, que es musica del alma,
cantar del corazon!"

We hope to see you on Saturday, Sept. 1st.
Danel y Maria

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/