[Tango-A] Luciano and Karina in Toronto and new tour 2008

Julio Srur jrsrur at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 17:54:05 EDT 2007

Dear Tango lovers,

I´m glad to announce, after the participation in the Tango festival in Prague, with great results and attendance, and  after a very special private show in Mexico DF for the President of Argentina, Nestor Kirchner and the first lady Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, among other
 celebrities and general events, that Luciano Brigante and Karina Guillen, prize winning couple of the World Championship of Tango salon Argentina 2004, are traveling to Canada, to the city of Toronto, attending workshops and shows, from 7-9 of
 September. Welcome to everybody who will be in Toronto. Please check the following link:

http://www.tangoispassion.com/upcomingworkshop.html

In the same time, we are preparing the agenda for 2008, for more information and bookings don´t hesitate to contact me.

Videos to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=luciano+brigante&search=Search

Thanks and the best wishes!

Julio Srur
Manager of Luciano Brigante & Karina Guillen
Global Dist. Oy
Harjukatu 4a A40 - 00500 Helsinki
Ph: +358 45 651 0968
Finland