[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga "La Ideal" of Hallandale, FL - Grand opening a huge success!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 23:59:45 EDT 2007

Dear  Tango Family:

THANK YOU,  THANK  YOU,  THANK YOU  TO  ALL TANGUEROS/AS... for supporting us
and  making it so beautiful last Sunday night at La Ideal's grand  opening.
We are delighted to  inform that the grand opening of milonga "La  Ideal” in
Hallandale Bch., Florida on Sunday was a huge  success with over 300 Tangueros
in attendance, it surpassed all  expectations of the proud organizers.
Everybody who is anybody in Florida was there,  including people from Orlando,
Boca  Raton, Argentina, New  York,  etc.    The champagne was flowing, the food
scrumptious.  The energy was high and the mood unbelievably  festive in a
beautiful atmosphere where Tango music by DJ Diego  Baldanza was awesome! to say
the least.  “It feels like we are in Buenos  Aires”, were the comments  during
the evening.
The show with the  Miguel Arrabal Quintet was spectacular and Cristina Longo
singing her beautiful  Pasional....Diego Blanco and Ana Padron  from New York
delighted us with their spectacular routine.  Diego and Diana (local
performers and  teachers) and Emilio and Olga (Milongueros) were equally  fabulous.
Tangueros all loved it and expressed  their gratitude and appreciation for
such a beautiful and wonderful  "milonga home".  They all vowed to return to
attend the regular  Sunday milongas that will include a Tango class, a three
course dinner and  coffee, sodas, etc plus some new features soon to be
announced... just for the  unbelievable price of $12.00.   This Milonga will run every
Sunday  until 1:00  am or later as the crowd  dictates.  And yes, here you can
bring your favorite bottle of wine or  beer.
We already have  permanent reservations from several groups, so it is
suggested that you call  ahead and reserve your tables.  Please  call: 305-905-3935
or 786-281-4958.
La  Familia del Tango
At Milonga La  Ideal