[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango De Tango; Only 6 Weeks Left for Early Bird Registration

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 16:58:05 EDT 2007

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512)  853-0652
Website:  _www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)
Email:   _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)

**QUICKNOTES**
*Registrations are way ahead of past years!!!
*The  Omni Hotel says they think our hotel block will be full soon!!
*We only have  a handful of private lessons left with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!
*The  “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1.
*$200 Deposit can hold your  spot.  Deposit due by OCT 1, 2007.
*Our online registration system is  working great!!  You can get to it from
our web site at
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

9th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX
Nov 21-25, 2007
An Immersion  in the Art of Argentine Tango

Our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y  Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 130 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including over 90 hours of Classes  and 30 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners  Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between  Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday,  Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango  Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1

We have a few NEW things lined up this year.
1.  We now have 7  pairs of Tango Masters teaching.
Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la Rosa  along with Diego DiFalco and Carolina
Zokalski will be

returning this year after a short one year hiatus.  With them we have  the
full teaching staff

from Fandango 2006 returning.  Coming back are Fabian Salas and  Carolina del
Rivero, Nito and

Elba Garcia, Guillermo Merlo and Fernanda Ghi, Alex Krebs and Luciana  Valle,
and, Pablo

Pugliese and Noel Strazza.  It’s going to be a great learning  opportunity
for all .
2.  We’ve added classes to the Wednesday evening  schedule.  We’ll have 3
classes that night

before the first Milonga starts.  This is something you all have  requested
and we’re doing it.
3.  We are now offering a Beginner 1 and 2  classes.
4.  On some of the days we will offer TWO Advanced classes and  TWO
Intermediate 2 classes.
5.  We will have up to SIX ballrooms of  instruction going simultaneously!
6.  We now have Online Registration  available from our web site.
7.  We will now accept credit card payments  online.  Only full payments are
available online.

If you wish to make a $200 deposit to reserve your spot, you can register
with a check and mail

it in by regular mail.
8.  We have a new web site for the Fandango  De Tango.  You’ll find us on the
web  at
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)
Some  things won’t change, though.  For example,
1.  We’re still having  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing
available.  We have

several DJ’s we’ve invited.
2.  We’ll have that fabulous  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga again.  That buffet
is incredible!
Breaks  between classes (with refreshments served on Friday and Saturday.)
3.   Private lessons with the Tango Masters will be available but they are in
demand  so don’t

delay in signing up for one.
4.  The Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark  will once again be our host hotel and
have again offered

an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room, and there’s a free shuttle
service from the airport.
5.  The Tango Masters will be performing their  fabulous dances at the
Saturday night Milonga.

Don’t miss this!

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at  Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512) 448-2222
Use  the link below to reserve your room today.  We’ve arranged for more
hotel  rooms this year.

Last year was a big success and we anticipate a full house this year.

_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)

We've also arranged a very special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89  Single/double/triple/quad room + tax.  You must mention "Fandango" for
discount. Make your

reservations early!!  This is a beautiful hotel with great food and
wonderful amenities!  Free

Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Book by October 29, 2007 to receive this special rate

Over the last 11 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best Tango coaches

to Austin.  This will be our 9th year for the Fandango de  Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at _http://www.fandangodetango.com/_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/)
E-mail:  _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)
Phone: (512) 853-0652.

List Of Useful Links

Our New Web Site
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Fandango 2007 Schedule
_www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm)

Fandango 2007 Registration Form
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf)

Fandango 2007 Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a  direct link and skips the Fandango web site)
_www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1_
(http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1)

Fandango 2007 Front Page of Flyer
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf)

Fandango 2007 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)