[Tango-A] NA-E: TangoOrlando Milonga's Call to Action!

Alberto Hoyos alberto at albertoandselena.com
Wed Aug 22 10:55:54 EDT 2007

Greetings Dance Enthusiasts and Friends!

As you've been receiving our E-Mails regarding our Milonga this coming
Saturday, we wanted to inform you of an important update.

Today we received an E-Mail from Brenda Cortes informing us about the need
there is in Peru after such a catastrophic earthquake last week.

Selena and I along with Hector Rojas, owner of El Mirador in Kissimmee would
like to do our part in assisting in every way that we can.

Therefore at this Saturday's Milonga we are asking that you donate canned
food, blankets, tents, first aid, and any medicine to be sent to Peru.  We
will also be donating the net proceeds of this event to the Peruvian Relief
effort.

It is in times like these that we are asked to come together as humans and
be a part of something greater than ourselves.  We are looking forward to
seeing each and every one of you on Saturday, August 25th at El Mirador de
Kissimmee, at 8 p.m. EST.

For those of you that cannot attend, please contact us at (407) 877-9690 or
E-Mail us at info at albertoandselena.com and we will let you know how you can
do your part at this time.

You can also visit our website at www.TangoOrlando.com.

We thank you all for your support.

Until Saturday,

May Your Heart Dance to the Joy of Each Moment!

Take care and God bless,

Alberto Hoyos

Creative Artistic Director

Rhythmic Harmony International, Inc.