[Tango-A] NA-E: Negracha & Diego Lanau in Columbus: Sep 28-30

Kiwako Ito ito at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 21 15:04:31 EDT 2007

Dear Tango dancers,

Columbus Argentine Tango Society (CATS) welcomes you to a weekend with
Negracha & Diego Lanau from Buenos Aires.

This is Negracha & Diego's first visit to Midwest. Please do not miss this
opportunity to meet & learn from a wonderful milonguero couple!

Our fun weekend starts with a FREE welcome milonga on Fri, Sep 28.
Workshops will be offered on Sat and Sun, and another milonga will be
held on Sat at a downtown ice cream shop!  Our celebration finishes with
a practilonga with pizza on Sun.

We offer very affordable weekend passes. (The deadline for very early
registration is Sep 20.) Please check the details at:
http://www.tangocats.com/workshop_sep07.htm

We will have limited free housing with local CATS members for early
registrants. Please email to housing at tangocats.com to request local
housing.

For questions, please contact us at workshop at tangocats.com.

Looking forward to dancing with you!