[Tango-A] EU-E:Istanbul Tango Festival - Photos - Videos - Songs

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sun Aug 12 07:41:18 EDT 2007

Dear List,

We have now published our Post-festival web site for your visit. After
completing our 4th festival with participation from 34 countries we have
moved almost all the material we have there. You could find;

- photos of the festival
- videos of the shows
- also sample recording of Istanbul Academia Project (IAP)

IAP, is a new sound in alternative/electronic tango music. They have been
greatly appreciated by the participants. We have put a high quality
interpretation of Oblivion (Ready to be played in milongas), and two low
quality LIVE recording to give you an idea about the formation. For more
details on the orchestra please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Please let us take this opportunity to thank you once again, for being with
us, and hoping to see you next year, too...

Aydogan (El Encuentro)
www.istanbultangofestival.com <http://www.istanbultangofestival.com/>
www.tangoencuentro.com <http://www.tangoencuentro.com/>