[Tango-A] SA: NEWS from Conventillo de Lujo

Amy and Ray amyandray at wowway.com
Sat Aug 11 14:08:26 EDT 2007

Are you looking for a tango house in Buenos Aires?
STOP LOOKING !!!
Conventillo de Lujo is for you.
Discount rates are available.   See our website, http://www.conventillodelujo.com

We are looking forward to hosting a group of 20 tangueros from Greece later this month.  Our own group of 25 Motor City Milongueros will arrive on October 20th.  We are traveling with a group of 24 on a tour of Patagonia.  Our special friends and professional tango dancers, Sofia and Elias from Athens and the famous professors of tango and folklore, Omar and Monica Ocampo, will be with us for the tango competitions, Campeonato Metropolitano and Campeonato Mundial.

Conventillo de Lujo is the perfect venue for small groups.  You can relax in the comfort of your own bright, colorful apartment and still have the option of getting together with your friends in our atrium.  Our atrium has a glass ceiling that opens to the sky.  We have full bar and a complete kitchen.  Empanadas, drinks, desserts, and full dinners are available for your convenience.

Conventillo de Lujo features a studio with a wood dance floor where we have group tango classes and practicas with talented instructors every day of the week.  The classes are FREE to our guests.  We offer breakfast ever day, high speed wireless internet, emergency medical care, housekeeping service, and use of our atrium for small gatherings.  All this is also FREE!

At Conventillo de Lujo we strive to maintain a family atmosphere with the background of tango, folklore, and Argentine history.  We are dedicated to the love of tango and friendship.

We have availability for you in September.  Check our website, send an email, call, visit Conventillo de Lujo if you are in Buenos Aires.  We want to hear from you!

Amy and Ray
Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit
http://www.MotorCityMilongueros.com
Conventillo de Lujo