[Tango-A] SA: Apartment for rent in BsAs, Sept 17-Oct 16, 2007

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Fri Aug 10 17:40:13 EDT 2007

My neighbor is interested in renting her apartment for the month while she
is visiting her family in Germany. The rent is $670USD for the month.  The
apartment is on the second floor of the building (16 apts) which has no
elevator. It is located 9 blocks from Lo de Celia, 12 blocks from Centro
Region Leonesa and convenient to El Arranque, El Beso, Porteno y Bailarin
and Club Gricel. The apartment does not have air-conditioning or broadband
internet, but it is quiet in the back of the building and full of natural
light (northern exposure in bedroom) with wood parquet floors. There's a
stereo and fully-equipped kitchen. All utilities are included in the rental
price. A large grocery store is 1-1/2 blocks away where there is an internet
cafe.  I live in the same building and can be of assistance.